Pages

8/28/10

//Please use your Headphones/Earphones to fully experience the sound. Thank you.

Finally, someone had the time to combine two of Youtube-User irojiro0318's instrument cover videos in order to see how much more awesome his bass and guitar skills sound together. Although the sound quality is not top notch (maybe it is just my brother's busted headphones), you can definitely hear the perfect chemistry between the two instruments, not to mention a sweeter rendition than the original. Much praise and respect to Ryo and Supercell though; without them, such an awesome song might not have been made. Humourous yet sadly enough, I cannot fully sing along to Gazelle because I either get tongue-tied to the Japanese or I start to shed tears.

But before watching irojiro0318, I want to share the Official PV (promotional video) of the original by Supercell (provided with english subtitles for all of you non-fluent in Japanese fans such as me):



Tidbits and notes: The vocalist shown in the video is actually a young actress named Ema Sakura. Gazelle (Supercell's most recent vocalist), as far as I know, has yet to show her face to the public. I want to add that Ema is very pretty and was a pleasant addition to the video (plus the guy did not look half that bad either >w<). *Sigh* If you have known me long enough then you know that I am sap for these bittersweet types of love songs. *daydreams*

Without further ado, I present to you "Sayonara Memories', Bass and Guitar covered by irojiro0318, edited and uploaded by Youtube-user 91jubaku:



Tidbits and notes: Do not worry as 91jubaku does not claim any rights to the song or irojiro0318's covers (much praise and respect to 91jubaku as well for uploading this edit). Putting the covers sider by side I think are much nicer though (4koma style might even be better so you can mix the PV  and something else in). I revel in irojiro0318's skills, sometimes even to the point of envy.  Never the less, he is yet another inspiration on my list to play bass and in general. I end this post in hope that you have enjoyed to invest your time and patience in this post. Until next time!! :3

0 Auxiliary notes:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 『Whisper Syndrome』. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan