Pages

3/12/10

//Done with her hacks and cracks...

That is right. Explanation? too much work and stress over going through all of it only to be defeated by human error. It was stupid of me to update my MS WIN whilst forgetting I had removeWAT on it. What do I get? I will probably have to reformat my laptop which means I have to reinstall everything from down up which i stress is a task. I have to migrate all my important files again to my ext hard drive which is less stressing than the aformentioned but it is still another task i groan at. What is so good about FAIL-dows anyway? I would only use it for... *sigh* using Digsby, a Wacom tablet, and video gaming is all I can think of.. (please remind me of any other serious program I should get beside Adobe Photoshop) This is why I loved Linux in the first place; Linux is free like the love from your mother. I am using Ubuntu and I have to say, "I am pretty impressed with the user-friendly interface". But I shall save an entry on Linux Ubuntu for the future, right now I would like to rant. I'll probably do another post later to clean this post and my head up.

0 Auxiliary notes:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 『Whisper Syndrome』. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan