Pages

9/15/09

// A Real Introduction...


This is my first real post about me..

My name is Henrietta Fall. I self proclaim myself as an Elysian. "What the hell is an Elysian!?", you might ask. My definition for it would simply be that I am similar to an endling in a sense. To my knowledge, I am probably the first,
the only and last of my kind in the family. Not that I am implying an alienation of people like me. You must be wondering what I am talking about. Well, time to cut this introduction and get straight to the point.

I am a pansexual TG/TS person
. I would like you to take the time to read the following in order to enlighten yourself on the subject of being a man or a woman. May I also point out that I am still doing my research; I do not have all the answers to my own questions but these are some of them:

Biological Sex/Anatomical Sex refers to a person's physical anatomy an is used to assign gender at birth. Although most people believe there are only two types - male and female - this is not true. There is a range of possible variations in human anatomy and chromosomal makeup.

Gender Identity refers to a person's internalized, deeply felt sense of being male, female, both, or neither. It is different from biological sex assigned at birth since gender identity is internal and personally defined. It is not visible to others since it can only be determined by the individual alone.

Gender Expression in contrast to gender identity, is how we externalize our gender. It encompasses everything that communicates our gender to others: clothing, hairstyles, mannerisms, how we speak, how we play, and our social interactions and roles.
Gender Variance/Gender Nonconformity refers to to behaviors and interests that fall outside what is considered "normal" for a person's assigned anatomical sex.

Transgender/Cross-Gender refers to an individual whose gender identity does not match their assigned birth gender. Being cross-gender or transgender does not imply any specific sexual orientation. Therefore transgender or cross-gender people may additionally identify themselves as heterosexual, homosexual, pansexual, polysexual, or asexual.

Sexual Orientation refers to the gender of the persons one is attracted to romantically and/or sexually. Sexuality and and gender identity are seperate, distinct parts of a person's identity.

Affirmed Male/Transboy/Transman is a person who was born anatomically female but has a male gender identity.

Affirmed Female/Transgirl/Transwoman is a person who was born anatomically male but has a female gender identity.

Gender Fluidity conveys a wider , more flexible range of gender expression, with personal appearance and behaviors that may even change from day to day. For some, gender fluidity extends beyond behavior and interests, and actually serves to specifically define their gender. In other words, one may feel they are a girl on some days and a boy on others, or possibly feel that neither term describes them more accurately.

Genderqueer represents a blurring around the lines of both gender identity and sexual orientation. Genderqueer people embrace a fluidity of gender expression and sexual orientation.

-More to come...

0 Auxiliary notes:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 『Whisper Syndrome』. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan